Born in Rome in 1977, Mrs Leonori is graduated in Business Administration with a master's degree in Public Administration Innovation and Management and a scholarship in Public Administration Economics and Management.
In 2001 she served as Director of the ItalianiEuropei Foundation. In 2013 she was elected to the Chamber of Deputies.
Since June 2013 she is a council member in “Roma Capitale” in charge of:
- Commerce, Industry and Crafts policies;
- Billboards and advertising;
- One-stop Shop for production activities, including receptive activities branded "Roma";
- Technological innovation and information networks;
- Initiatives for Expo 2015
- Food and agricultural policies;
- Promotion and coordination of events for the fashion industry of Rome;
- Definition and verification of the management guidelines for the "Centro Ingrosso Fiori spa", the "Investments spa" (formerly "Fiera di Roma"), the "Rome City Investment" – the Rome City Agency for territorial development and the "Car SCpA";
- Relations with the Metropolitan City.